To understand our Torn Tickets Giveaway, please also check out our mini review of the Torn movie which can be found here.
Torn is a new film charting the emotional journey of legendary climber Alex Lowe’s family after his tragic death on Shishapangma. His son Max has weaved archive footage with interviews and footage of family moments to create an unmissable exploration of relationships and the power of family bonds.
Reviews for the film have been superb and it will be enjoyed both by climbers and armchair climbers alike. It is a must see film and we have two tickets to give away.
Entering our Torn Tickets Giveaway really couldn’t be simpler. All you need to do is use our Contact Form here and let us know the answer to the simple question below. One important hint is that you may need to check out our mini review here to find out the answer. Don’t delay though – this giveaway is only open for a week!
Q. What are the names of Alex and Jennifer’s sons?
Please do check that you are able to get to a screening before entering. Details about the film and the available screenings are available on the Torn website here.
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date for entries will be 11.59pm on 28th January 2021
- Tickets will be offered to answer screening (subject to availability). If selected screening is unavailable alternatives will be offered
- The competition is only open to participants aged 18 and over
- The winners will be notified by email. If no reply is received to the first email a second attempt will be made. If no reply is received to either email after 3 days we will offer the prize to the second entry drawn
- Tickets will be made available for winners to collect at the venues
- Prizes are non-transferable