The Sanctity Of Space is a new film following Renan Osturk and Freddie Wilkinson on an epic Alaskan adventure. Even better, we have two tickets to give away. Please read on to find out more.
More than eighty years after Brad Washburn first photographed Denali in Alaska, climbing friends Renan Ozturk and Freddie Wilkinson look at some of Washburn’s images and have this crazy idea. They decide that, rather than go up, they will go sideways. But this isn’t just any going sideways. They plan to cross the range’s most forbidding peaks, the Moose’s Tooth massif. A decidedly new school way to explore the same landscape Washburn first discovered.
As they pioneer the route over the course of two expeditions, enduring freezing bivies, cut ropes, and rockfall along the way, their desire to be the first to complete the audacious line grows into an obsession. It’s an epic adventure and from it they have produced an epic film.
The Sanctity Of Space is screening now and we have two tickets to give away. These can be used for available screenings and all you need to do to enter is answer the simple question below and contact us here with your answer. Don’t delay though, this giveaway closes on Sunday 13th March 2022. Please also check out the trailer below. Good Luck.
Question: Whose original photographs inspired Renan and Freddie’s adventure?
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date for entries will be 11.59pm on Sunday 13th March 2022
- Tickets will be offered to any screening (subject to availability). If selected screening is unavailable alternatives will be offered
- The competition is only open to participants aged 18 and over
- The winners will be notified by email. If no reply is received to the first email a second attempt will be made. If no reply is received to either email after 3 days we will offer the prize to the second entry drawn
- Tickets will be made available for winners to collect at the venues
- Prizes are non-transferable