We have a tradition of superb Friday giveaways’ and our Paramo Parameta G Neckwarmer Giveaway is no exception. Please have a read below and jump on board.
A Paramo Parameta G neckwarmer has been an almost constant companion during our recent lockdown life. Whether for mountain biking, climbing, mountaineering or hillwalking, it’s proven to be a top performer in varied conditions and for these varied activities.
Parameta G features Paramo’s directionality concept which ensures liquid is transferred efficiently away from the skin. It also incporporates a grid pattern on the fabric to help trap warm air and, consequently, adds insulation. Paul wrote a detailed review of it which we’d love you to have a read of here. Paul’s review also celebrates Paramo’s ethical manufacturing practices.
So, we wanted to share our Parameta G love and Paramo kindly offered us six of their colourful neckwarmers to give away in another of our legendary Friendly Friday Giveaways. Entering our Paramo Parameta G Neckwarmer Giveaway really couldn’t be easier. All you need to do is send us the answer to the question below via our Contact Us page. Just to mention, you may need some information to answer the entry question and the info for that is very easy to find out from our blog post here. We really hope you’ll join the comp and help us share some Parameta G love.
Q – What is the name of the Columbian Foundation that manufactures the majority of Paramo products?
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date for entries will be 11.59pm on 12th February 2021
- Colours will be allocated to winners at random
- The competition is only open to participants aged 18 and over
- The winners will be notified by email. If no reply is received to the first email a second attempt will be made. If no reply is received to either email after 5 days we will offer the prize to the second entry drawn
- Prizes will only be posted to a UK or Ireland address and course participants must be UK residents.
- Prizes are non-transferable