We’ve been using a Nikwax Cycling Kit over the autumn and it’s really helped keep our clothing performing well. So well, infact, that we also have one to give away in our Nikwax Cycling Kit Giveaway. Please read on to find out more.
The need to show your biking kit some TLC is never more important than in the winter months. When every ride is a soggy mud fest your clothing, footwear and gloves really takes a pounding. Fortunately, the specialist cleaning and proofing experts at Nikwax have the answer. They have put together some great cleaning kits tailored for various outdoor activities and we think this is a great idea. Even better, we have one of their cyclists cleaning kits to give away.
The kit contains a selection of cleaning products chosen specifically for bikers and the giveaway includes a comprehensive care guide and dry sack for storage (we have taken to using these to store our messy clothes at the end of a ride).
The Nikwax Cycling Kit contains;
- 300ml TECH WASH – The No.1 easy to use, safe, high performance cleaner for wet weather clothing and equipment.
- 300ml TX. DIRECT WASH IN – The No.1 easy to use, safe, high performance wash in waterproofing for wet weather clothing.
- 300ml BASEFRESH – Deodorising fabric conditioner for all technical synthetic and woollen baselayers. Designed to gently clean and prevent the build-up of odour whilst accelerating drying times. Great for all synthetic sportswear.
- 125ml GLOVE PROOF – An easy to use sponge-on waterproofing treatment that prolongs the life and performance of your gloves.
- 10L dry bag (21x47cm)
- Clothing and equipment care guide
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning our Nikwax Cycling Kit Giveaway is to send us the answer to the question below via our Contact Form. Simple. We’ll have your clothing and equipment looking fresh and performing perfectly in no time.
Q: What capacity is the dry bag included in our Nikwax biking kit giveaway?
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date for entries will be 11.59pm on 29th January 2021.
- The competition is only open to participants aged 18 and over.
- The winners will be notified by email. If no reply is received to the first email a second attempt will be made. If no reply is received to either email after 5 days we will offer the prize to the second entry drawn.
- Prizes will only be posted to a UK or Ireland address and course participants must be UK residents.
- Prizes are non-transferable.