Reel Rock Tour 11 (UK & Ireland) Ticket Giveaway
For the last few years the organisers of the superb Reel Rock Film Tour (UK and Ireland) have kindly offered us a pair of tickets to give away to 2 lucky Peak Mountaineers. Guess what….for 2016’s 11th Reel Rock Tour they have only gone and done it again!
The Reel Rock Tour (UK & Ireland) has grown over the years to become one of the most ‘must attend’ film events on the calendar and this year’s tour looks set to be another inspiring and adrenaline fuelled event. There are 5 new films and all look set to be simply superb.
- Young Guns follows the incredible young teenagers Ashima Shiraishi and Kai Lightner as chase the hardest routes on the planet. They test their skills in spectacular settings in Norway before Ashima (who is only 15!!!) attempts to make history on a Japanese V15 boulder.
- Boys in the Bugs follows elite climbers Will Stanhope and Matt Segal going for broke on a spectacular cutting edge finger crack high in the Canadian wilderness. Just watching the boys on the 5.14 splitter will get you pumped!
- We love the look of the film ‘Brette’ which showcases rising talent Brette Harrington questing right from her home granite of Squamish all the way to Yosemite and onto a landmark Patagonia solo ascent.
- Parents everywhere will empathise with Mike Libecki who, in the film ‘Rad Dad’, explores that eternal balance between seeking cutting edge adventure and being a responsible parent. Mike searches the globe for unclimbed walls and yet maybe his biggest challenge is reconciling his life of adventure with those waiting back at home.
- Lastly, the crazy climbing musician’s are at it again in the superb ‘Dodo’s Delight’. Ben Ditto, Sean Villanueva O’Driscoll, Nico and Oliver Favresse sail to the big walls in the search for unclimbed rock. This film on it’s own will make your year!
Of course, you don’t really need to take our word for the quality of this year’s offerings - the Reel Rock trailer below really sets the scene far better than words ever could.
Entering to win these tickets really couldn’t be easier. All we ask you to do is send us an email via our Contact Form here with the answer to the following simple question….
Q. How many films will be featured at each of this year’s Reel Rock Tour (UK and Ireland) events?
Tickets are available for a variety of screenings listed below (subject to availability) but please be quick in getting your entry to us - this giveaway is only open until 21st September! Good Luck.
London (3 venues)
Entry Terms and Conditions
This competition is open until 11.59pm on 21st September 2016. Open to UK residents only - England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, aged 16 or over. Winners will be the first correct entry drawn at random after the closing date (unless otherwise stated). One entry per person only. Winners will be notified within 3 days of the closing date by email. We reserve the right to reoffer the prize to a runner up or use it in a future promotion if the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of the closing date, unless otherwise stated. We do not accept responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries. Prize is as stated with no cash alternative available. By entering this competition you are accepting that we may use your details to inform you of future events but will never give your details to outside agencies.