- Rucksack (around 40 litres)
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- Walking boots or approach shoes.
- Thermal base layer (synthetic fibres rather than cotton)
- Fleece mid layer
- Mountain trousers
- Hat and gloves
- Lunch and drink
- Spare warm layer
- Spare food
- Personal first aid and medication
- Sunglasses and sun cream
- Rock climbing shoes or trainers
Warm comfortable clothing that allows good freedom of movement (not jeans)
We can provide all specialised climbing equipment but if you have your own feel free to bring them along.