Multi Activity Days
So many activities - so hard to choose. We know the problem, so we offer you the chance to try them all.
Suitable for anyone and everyone, we have run our multi activity courses with…..
- Families - better than housework and playstations.
- School groups - outdoor learning at its best (for school groups we only provide activities outside the scope of the Adventurous Activities Licencing Service requirements)
- Stag and hen parties - better than Ibiza and we promise to take good care of the bride or groom!
- Small companies - extreme team building!
- Teams from large corporations - more achieved that your average conference!
- Groups of friends - maximum fun, minimum fuss.
- Mixed singles groups - great experiences to share.
We can run anything from an activity day to a full week and often a couple of activities can be fitted into one day (depending on what you choose). Many people ask us to help by booking accommodation for these courses – no problem. Just tell us your budget and we will find you somewhere to relax after a tiring day. We also provide all the equipment and you don’t need any prior experience for any of the activities.
Our current favourite choices are…….
- Indoor or outdoor rock climbing - going up a rockface.
- Abseiling - coming down a rockface – in control!
- Kayaking – great fun for everyone.
- Coasteering & tyrolean traverses - wet and wild adventures around the coast.
- Gorge scrambling – more wet and wild fun following a mountain stream.
- Problem solving - perfect for business groups who like a mental challenge.
- Orienteering- a mental and physical challenge navigating a marked course.
- Archery – shoot an apple off your bosses’ head.
- Mountain biking – great scenery, great fun and a great workout.
If something you want to do isn’t listed let us know and we will organise it for you.
- Duration and dates to suit you.
- Minimum number of participants 3
- Maximum number of participants 8 (If you have a larger group please contact us and we can organise a bigger event)
- Cost £75 per person per day