Intermediate - March 2014
2- Day Intermediate Skills Course
Our intermediate level course is suited to riders who have done a reasonable amount of riding on bridleways and forest tracks and want to move on to more challenging terrain. The rides we undertake will be on technical terrain with plenty of adventurous features to hone your skills on! Rides will be selected to match the fitness levels within the group but will usually be around 25-30km in length.
Skills covered will include
- Developing correct body position for technical climbs and descents
- Climbing techniques for open climbs and technical terrain
- Descending techniques for open terrain and steep technical terrain
- How to control speed and pick suitable lines through difficult terrain.
- Cornering confidently and in control.
- Tackling difficult trail obstacles.
- Selecting suitable routes and essential navigation techniques.
By the end of this course you will fell confident to try just about anything the British Isles can throw at you – enjoy!
Full course details are available here.
A selection of recent client reviews of our mountain biking courses are available here.